written by: Zanne Lamb-Hunt
Eric earned a B.A. Finance from Salisbury State University and his M.B.A. from Frederick’s Hood College. He made the move from Accountant to Realtor early in his professional career. He wears several hats — editor, publisher, author, podcast creator and host, and many more — and continually adds to the collection.
Influenced by other podcasts that are based on true stories such as Agent Marketing Syndicate, James Altucher and Entrepreneurs on Fire, Eric spent several months on R&D before jumping into the Podcast Pond. It’s become a swimming success!
Eric Verdi Shares The Benefits Of Storytelling
Thanks to the innovative creative juices of Eric Verdi, who grew his own business through the power of storytelling. He searched for the best medium to get the same storytelling results for others. Frederick Advice Givers Podcast was born!
Eric says, “I was hoping for 20-30 downloads per podcast episode. That would be interpreted as a success. Well, the feedback has been AMAZING! We just surpassed 3,000 downloads!”
And, the feedback reflects the influence of the podcast on the local economy. “Business owners are thanking us for helping them share their message.”
An early interviewee, Chris Popple of Candlelight Floral Designs, recently returned to give thanks for the sudden and ongoing growth in his business that was a direct result of his June podcast interview with Eric on Frederick Advice Givers.
“The level of business that we saw, directly as a result of that podcast, surprised us…honestly! It’s just really great! We’ve made a lot of new friends. And, a lot of loyal and repeat customers!” All of that, in only a few months!
Everyone benefits from the Frederick Advice Givers Podcasts. It’s a great connector that joins credible entrepreneurs and business owners with community consumers and potential clients. Here’s a sampling of the benefits to be gained.
Benefits to Frederick Advice Givers Interviewees
1. Credibility is built through a strong media presence. Think about it — how easily does anyone invite a ‘stranger’ into their world? Eric’s podcast interview techniques provide the platform for an introduction that’s like no other!
2. Personalities come alive through the art of storytelling. Professionals are people, too! As members of the community, they have stories to tell and advice to share based upon their own personal and professional experiences.
3. Authority articles are custom created based upon the Frederick Advice Givers Podcast interview content. The articles, like the interviews, highlights individual expertise within various fields.
4. Staying power! Podcasts live on, long after the interview is over. And, they generate more leads which results in a higher conversion rate.
5. Be a Featured Guest in Frederick Advice Givers magazine for an additional promotional boost! Readers are loving it!
Benefits To Frederick Advice Givers Podcast Listening Community
1. Discover the professionals in various fields. Frederick Advice Givers does more than give an inside peek into the lives of local professionals. It offers up advice, knowledge and resources for the everyday consumers who prefer to make informed decisions.
2. In-depth podcast introductions give more personal information than can be found on any advertising platform. The podcasts aren’t paid for! The stories are candid, inspiring, entertaining and thought-provoking. Know who to turn to even before you need an expert and why that selection is the right match for you.
3. Consumer Advocate is another hat worn by Eric. He goes well beyond connecting entrepreneurs and the community. He holds all of his Frederick Advice Givers Podcast guests to the highest ethical standards.
No snake oil sales persons allowed! No shifty, bait-and-switch, false claims! The podcast listeners know they can trust Eric, so know they can trust his chosen interviewees.
Eric Verdi is a native of Frederick County, Md who continues to deepen his roots here with his wife, Susan, and his two young boys, Alex and Anthony. His love of golf was clinched in his high school days, when he achieved bragging rights with a hole-in-one while participating in a State golf tournament.
The Podcast Interview Process Is Very Relaxed And Informal
Eric admits to being somewhat nervous going into the first podcast interviews but his confidence quickly grew as he honed his interviewing skills. He’s now known for his relaxed style that brings out the best in his guests and creates an entertaining and educational listening experience for his growing list of loyal followers.
Every Frederick Advice Givers Podcast has something to benefit the listeners. Learn all about how to sell your home for more through professional staging (Shari Auldridge), the real role of a title attorney (Katrina Hallein), wealth building strategies (Teresa Kuhn), ‘must know’ insurance tips (Sean Quill), the benefits of martial arts (Lee Anderson), therapeutic massage (Stacy Allgood-Smith) and so much more!
Business owners and entrepreneurs are invited to jump on board! Tell your own story (yes, everybody has one – even you!) and let the community consumers see your authentic side. You have a wealth of rich information to share that will benefit the podcast audience and, in turn, benefit your business.
And, listeners! Don’t hesitate to suggest future guests! Let’s keep building this powerful consumer connection — it benefits all of Frederick!
Interviews: interview@FrederickAdviceGivers.com or PodcastBooking.com
Podcasts: iTunes & Stitcher – Search for ‘Eric Verdi’ or ‘Frederick Advice Givers’
FrederickAdviceGivers.com has a direct link to All of the available podcasts.
Let’s connect on social media!